PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION FORM
- The hall can accommodate approximately 100 people under normal circumstances (see COVID-19 info below for current guidelines)
- The hall is not available for 18th or 21st birthday parties (or similar events)
- A formal Hall Hire Agreement will be sent to you after we receive your application. To secure the booking you will need to complete it and return it to the Booking Officer, and pay the appropriate deposit or full fee (as applicable) within 7 days.
AS THE HIRER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COVID-19 SAFETY OF YOUR GUESTS
What you need to do:
- Make sure that you understand the current restrictions and comply with the latest NSW Government advice. The hall can hold 60 people based on the 2 square metres rule or 30 people based on the 4 square metres rule. See here for an explanation.
- In addition to the Standard Hall Hire Agreement, you will be required to complete a COVID-19 specific agreement.
- Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Hire may result in the loss of your security deposit and the refusal of future hall usage.